Sunday, September 11, 2005




Jazz bit me!!! I have THREE holes on my hand now. one's healing alr. The one with the huge cotton thing and scotchtape! is exaggerated. haha... but no choice. had to stop the bleeding, and there's no plaster ard.
The pain is... un-ignore-able unlike the usual. was dark ard 2am last nite when it happened. felt like some sprain. until i saw the blood, and the deep holes. Slightly less painful than the 2 wrists thing, and i wasnt near to blackout. haha. but it made me just want to lie down again. think she bit some nerve or something. cant move it properly. nvm... it'll disappear tml. hopefully.
I still love jazz no matter what =) The power of love. haha!
It was an accident anyway. was playing with her, and she jumped to bite the stick. bit me instead...
For laughing at qi's ONE hole in her nail, i got 3 that night =(
My best 1 wk hol ever. ending alr. now the rabbit's name is pork bun. pork. for short. animal invasion! 1st pork + jazz. then, jazz. next jack & jazz. now, jack, jazz & pork. stupid jack chase my pork all over the hse. haha.
There's still something missing =( something that would have made my wk perfect. but its impossible alr. cca-less =(
I'm still in the wkend mood though. Cant believe tml's sch again. and its monday!!! The thought of it just spoils everything. havent touched the gp remedial hw. I'm going to try n skip it again.
I'm going to miss jazz. haiz... why must there be sch?
I have to try and sleep early tonight if not i'll nv wake up for sch. confusing my clock again.
Ended my hols with 3 holes on one hand, and many small holes on the other by pork's sharp nails.
Promos... die... sp... waste time... what the hell do i want?!
Posted at 18:16